April 1, 2012

All-Purpose Cleaner

Here's another cleaner I love. I use it anywhere in the kitchen and bathroom. Borax is found in the laundry aisle, and for liquid soap, try castile soap, like in this tub cleaner. I don't use any essential oil because my castile soap is peppermint-infused already.

The bottle pictured below is a 32-ounce bottle, so I double the recipe.


All-Purpose Cleaner
from Clean House, Clean Planet by Karen Logan

2 Tbsp. vinegar
1 tsp. borax
1/4 c. liquid soap (castile soap)
10-15 drops essential oil, optional

Mix vinegar and borax in a 16-oz bottle. Fill the bottle with very hot water, leaving room for the liquid soap. Shake until the borax is dissolved. Add the liquid soap. Can add 10 to 15 drops of essential oil if desired.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So are you nesting or what?

Hope you're well.