June 22, 2015

Double Chocolate Dream Cookies

My mom and I put together a cookbook before I started this blog. We gave them to family and friends. It turns out my sister makes these cookies all the time, and I was suprised to learn they weren't already on my blog. The trick is just not to overbake these so they stay fudgey.


Double Chocolate Dream Cookies

2 1⁄4 c. flour
1 c. packed brown sugar
1⁄2 c. cocoa
3⁄4 c. sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1 c. butter, softened
2 c. chocolate chips or chunks

Combine flour, cocoa, soda and salt in small bowl. In large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Add eggs; beat for 2 minutes. Gradually add in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonful on baking sheet or stone. Bake in 375 ̊ oven for 8-10 minutes.

No comments: